Shungite powder, made into a paste, has many effects when applied on the skin. It is said to rejuvenate the skin, making it clean and elastic as well as reduce inflammation. It is also claimed that using shungite on the skin brings the skin its original feel, vitality, and softness.
As shungite nourishes and regenerates tissue with natural minerals and fullerene carbon contained within it alleviates oxidative stress put on the skin.
How to use Shungite Powder?
Possibilities are endless.
MAKE SHUNGITE FACE MASKS
Shungite Paste Recipe:
With our shungite powder you can make shungite paste and use it for face masks. Ingredients: 1 part powder, 1 part warm water, 2 parts of your favorite oil (olive, coconut etc..). Mix all together into a paste and apply to face. Remove with warm soapy water after 10 min. Moisturize skin.
- For maximum effect, use purified water, which was previously treated with either our regular or Elite shungite stones. This enhances the effect of this mixture.
- Use a glass, wooden or ceramic cup to make shungite paste – do not use metal or plastic, even when PBA free.
- Place powder in the cup, and slowly add warm water and oil and mix with a wooden or ceramic spoon until you have a smooth and thick paste.
- Apply on a body part you wish to treat with hands or use a natural brush, cover with a cloth, and leave anywhere from 15 mins to 2 hours. Wash it off with soapy water.
- Shungite is messy, so make sure that you protect any sensitive surfaces when applying this mixture onto the body.
- Make sure that you use a soft wet sponge with wash soap or gel to remove all stubborn powder stains. Shungite seems to be difficult to wash, but it doesn’t leave stains when washed properly.
Shungite powder used by Wellness Hut is the regular type aka Type III, with approximately 30-50% C-60 carbon fullerene content. For more information check out our About Us page or feel free to read our Blog or ask us questions. We look forward to hearing from you.