Get A Free Shungite Skincare Bag & Make Shungite Paste for PRO-AGEING - Just Pay $9 for Shipping!
Shungite stone powder, made into a paste, has many effects when applied on the skin. It rejuvenates the skin, making it clean and elastic as well as reduce inflammation. It is also claimed that using Shungite on the skin brings the skin its original feel, vitality, and softness. As Shungite nourishes and regenerates tissue with natural minerals and fullerene carbon contained within it alleviates oxidative stress put on the skin.
Shungite crystal powder can also be used to exfoliate and polish the skin. It is an enriched nourishing body scrub to improve skin texture and preserve youthful-looking skin. Shungite powder can rejuvenate cells and clear dead skin cells.
Due to the presence of fullerenes (C60) Shungite has a quite different chemical composition as compared to other carbon based minerals and this chemical composition has resulted in many health benefits. C60 has been tested and it reverses some of the effects of ageing.
- 1 bag = 4oz = lasts 1 month
- Shungite powder doesn’t expire
- Recommended usage = once per week
- Although, the effects of shungite paste can feel instant, it is recommended to use for at least 6 months for more evident results
HOW TO USE SHUNGITE POWDER?
Possibilities are endless.
Shungite Paste Recipe:
- Ingredients: 1 part powder, 1 part warm water, 2 parts of your favorite oil (olive, coconut etc..). Mix all together into a paste and apply to face. Remove with warm soapy water after 10 min. Moisturize skin.
- For maximum effect, use purified water, which was previously treated with either our regular or Elite shungite stones. This enhances the effect of this mixture.
- Use a glass, wooden or ceramic cup to make shungite paste – do not use metal or plastic, even when PBA free.
- Place powder in the cup, and slowly add water and mix with a wooden or ceramic spoon until you have a smooth and thick paste.
- Apply on a body part you wish to treat with hands or use a natural brush, cover with a cloth, and leave anywhere from 15 mins to 2 hours. Wash it off.
- Shungite is messy, so make sure that you protect any sensitive surfaces when applying this mixture onto the body.
- Make sure that you use a soft wet sponge with wash soap or gel to remove all stubborn powder stains. Shungite seems to be difficult to wash, but it doesn’t leave stains when washed properly.
Shungite powder used by Wellness Hut is the regular type aka Type III, with approximately 30-50% C-60 carbon fullerene content. For more information, feel free ask us questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
Note: Shungite can be messy, so make sure that you protect any sensitive surfaces when applying this mixture onto the body. Make sure that you use a soft wet sponge with wash soap or gel to remove all stubborn powder stains. Shungite may seem difficult to wash, but it doesn’t have to be when washed properly.